Monday, January 23, 2012

Meet the Fam

Here we are, the Coopers living in the burb.  The Hubs, my oldest "G", my youngest "Boo" and our trusty and often pain in the neck dog, Lester.  G is a book loving fool, Boo is a music girl trying her hand at hip hop dance and the Hubs, he lives to mountain bike.  I stay home and try to keep everyone united and on task.  It's a nice life, I love raising these two girlies, they challenge me daily (the oldest is now 11, yikes that can be an interesting age).

Oh and Lester the dog, he is 6 years old but when left alone in the house acts more like 6 months old.  In the last few months he has eaten three Bibles, countless of G's books and even some sheet music left on the piano.  Needless to say, he has been forced to have a new appreciation for the great outdoors (or rather our small back yard).

No comments:

Post a Comment