Monday, March 12, 2012

Asking for Prayer

I realize I don't have a ton of blog readers (maybe just one) but just in case someone stumbles on this would you, could you, please pray.  My cousin's fiancé' was in a significant paragliding accident over the weekend and is currently fighting for her life in the hospital.  Her name is Shahane.  She is a beautiful, strong woman - she doesn't have a lot of fear (I am in awe of that quality).  She is a fighter but at the moment her body is very, very broken.  Their wedding, scheduled for June, has been put on hold so all can concentrate on her healing, or at the moment, her surviving. 


Aren't they a sweet couple?  They are so very much in love.

2 comments:

  1. I will most definitely keep her and her fiance in my prayers. So sorry to hear this. so happy to hear she is a strong woman and a fighter. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April. Your prayers mean more then you know.

      Delete