Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gotta Do What You Gotta Do

Last week my friend brought her two daughters over to hang with my girls.  As they were walking in the front door her youngest, a very sweet seven year old, proclaimed that she looks forward to visiting and seeing the fun things we have hanging on said door.  It was still Valentine's month (in other words, February) so a heart wreath with yarn and paper flowers adorned and welcomed.  It's a new month with a new holiday and I have pinned many a cute St. Patrick's Day wreath ideas.  My head has been filled with yarn, with felt flowers with a cute banner in green welcoming visitors to our home.  Something happened though as I was walking through Michaels the other day, I saw a wreath - pre made and ready to go, on sale for $7.00.  I picked it up, did the math in my head, looked through my mental calendar and decided to buy the painted plywood wreath.  Pinterest by darned.  Sometimes you seriously have to do what you have to do.  Next month is Easter, perhaps I'll get an earlier start....

No comments:

Post a Comment