Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Last Day Of School

I love this time of year!  School is winding down and summer is upon us.  This year, more then ever, my kids need a break and I can't wait to spend more time with them.  

A couple of years ago I was searching for something fun to mark the end of a great school year.  Being a new blog reader I searched and searched and somewhere I stumbled upon a great idea (link to something similar here)  - last day of school t-shirts.  How fun!  We even made a line for their teacher to sign.  There are some really fun ideas to celebrate the end of the school year in blogland, not sure what we'll do this year, better get on it!


All you need is an inexpensive t-shirt from the craft store and iron on transfers 
which come with their own online template.  Easy peasy.


A fun shirt for the last day of school and a keepsake all in one.


Now, if we could only go back to second grade and kinder!!  Miss those sweet days.

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment