Thursday, May 3, 2012

Turquoise Summer Lovin'

If you could take a look at my beach towel stash and daughters swimsuit collection(s) you would notice a common theme - turquoise baby!  When it comes to summer I can't get enough of any shade of that sweet blue/green combo that reminds me of crystal clear water.

Today while waisting time in Target (such a bad place for me to go with time to kill) I stumbled upon these plastic cups.  Perfect for my summer time iced tea.  I also found the shade of nail polish I've been searching for since spotting it on another blogger.  Score!  Now my toes are ready for the "May Grey" to burn off so we can hit the beach in style.

Target cups & Essie "Turquiose & Caicos" polish

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the colors I've seen in the stores this spring.

    Thankfully there was not much of a "May Grey" in my SoCal beach town today :)

    ReplyDelete