Friday, May 11, 2012

A Shout Out

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day to all my mil spouse peeps!

It can be a hard life but with grace and determination we forge ahead.  Thank you to all who have been there for me as I walk this road, it's never one we walk alone is it?  You have taught me patience, independence, and how to mow my own lawn, darn it.  You have been the village to my children during long deployments, you have left cookies on my door step on those trying days.  You laughed with me when I, out of shear exhaustion, put my 4 & 6 year olds to bed at 6:30 pm.  Thank you, all of you for being there with me along the way.  Thank you, all of you, for allowing me to do the same for you.  I am stronger because of this community and I wouldn't trade it for a moment.

May God bless you all.  May God keep your loved one safe, whether here at home or over seas.


There's just something about a man in uniform.


Official White House appreciation proclamation.
                                                             
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment